Followers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mod Podge

OK- so we have been homebound for a little less than a week. Although I do not like having sick kids, I enjoy STAYING AT HOME. Really- I spend so much time running around during the day- doing things that are not pressing, spending money I shouldn't. Needless to say, I have been productive- I have cleaned and organized. They serviced our heater and whole house humidifier, the sprinklers have been shut down for the winter, they are pumping the septic next week(Do not ask- if you live with septic- you know!) But- this is the kicker- I mod podged an ice cream bucket tonight. I am the type of person that holds on to NOTHING but for some reason I can not seem to throw away ice cream buckets so I made it pretty instead- This is the rough draft. Just to see if it works. After it dries, I will start on the other 10(YEAH we eat a lot of ice cream here!!!) So get out your Mod Podge Oh and I have no idea what I am going to do with this pretty bucket. We will see!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment