Followers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mommy- Off Duty



Do you remember the post I wrote about things that husbands should not do while traveling on business. Well, this is definitely one. Do not send pictures of what you see from your hotel room especially when you are in Palm Springs and your wife has a view like the 2nd and 3rd pictures. It's not even OK if you attach a sweet note saying "Wish you were here with me." because I really wish you were here handling our backyard project. So now that I have said that...
I have an announcement- today I am OFF DUTY. I am done cleaning, organizing, paying bills, juggling various people associated with our projects, no laundry, dishes- all of it done. I am going to enjoy my spotless house, my organized closets, my clean bathrooms. I will wait...
Wait for Kevin to arrive home from Palm Springs
Wait for Bruiser to turn sweet
AND I will wait for our guest who is arriving today.
We know our guest.
We like our guest.
We have never met our guest.
We are very excited for our guest to arrive.
We are ready.
We are clean(us and the house)
Read more tomorrow...
Enjoy your day- relax like me!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, your guest sounds mysterious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, please, please get a Facebook page so I can talk to you more often!! I'll even help you!

    ReplyDelete